Call of Duty: Warzone Freezing Mid Game

Hello everyone,
I have been having in-game issues while using my Spectrum 4K monitor specifically with Call of Duty: Warzone. It has been freezing on me resulting in a full PS5 reset. It does not appear to be the game because I have already uninstalled it and reinstalled it multiple times. This issue has been happening more than 3 times while playing for 4 hours. I have barely gotten this new monitor recently as well. Does this happen to anyone and any solutions? Thank you!

this is the game, lots of bugs in new update

1 Like

but none of my friends have the issue and the only thing I can think of is the monitor. Have you tried updating the firmware yet? I am having trouble

all of my friends have game crashing on PC and PS5, warzone devs are on christmas holidays, they will be back in few days with a new update. Lets see after

1 Like

ive recently tried disabling 120 fps and so far no freezing so we will see

yeah i think some of the freezes are related to 120hz but its not because of the monitor. Game is badly optimised right now and riddled with bugs. Wait a few weeks for the devs to catch up on the millions of bug reports from over the xmas period!

1 Like

Hi @Johnktrinh,

Can you please confirm what you mean by freezing. Does the image continue to show but in a frozen state or does your screen go black and reappear a few seconds after.

If it’s in a frozen state then this is an Activision issue as it happens on my 1080p monitor. I will recommend doing what the other community members are saying and wait for the devs to fix their bugs.

If your screen is going black and reappearing then it’s a Spectrum issue and I would upgrade to 105 and let me know if this resolves your issue.

This is purely and simply a warzone problem.
It has been said here and there that it was possible that it was because of the 120 hz refresh.
The latest updates have mitigated the problem