Battery needs replacement

battery
t1

Battery of my T1 does not charge anymore. How to change battery? What is the battery type and from where can I get it?

Hey @Ryeman,

The T1 has not been produced for quite some time, and is no longer officially supported. We’re currently looking into what we can do about your battery, and will get back to you as soon as possible! @Smirdex

So nice of you guys… even the T1 no longer supported. You guys still find something for him… nice ! :+1:

How long will V be officially supported?

@ianseer No promises other than that we’ll try to see what we can do for him.
@catonkatonk At this time, no end of support dates have been set. The T1 was a one-off production run, so devices and parts were in limited supply (even then we’ve supported the device even beyond the warranty period). We intend the V to be in continuous production, so we should be able to support the device for years to come.

yep… i get it… still , its nice :sunglasses:

Hey @Ryeman mate! Apologies for the late reply here, we have sent you an email to see if we can somehow help you further with this issue.

We do not have our own replacement parts and we cannot support the T1 as we have moved on to new suppliers, manufacturing etc. However, we will do our best to help you!
Best from Eve.