Hello non-believing balls of fur.
I seems to have an interesting issue with my V coming out of sleep when power status changes ( unplug or plug the V).
How to test:
Set the V to sleep and NOT hibernate when the keyboard is closed (this is the default setting, right?)
Both tests start with playing a youtube video. This is the easiest way to test when V sleeps and goes out of sleep.
- Case 1: V is charging while closing the keyboard so as to enter sleep.
- Case 2: V is not charging (unplugged) while closing the keyboard as to enter sleep.
In both of these cases i have the same problem:
- close the keyboard. => as expected V goes to sleep (youtube sound stops)
- Plug or unplug (respectively) the charging cable from V or the charger from the socket
- now V comes out of sleep (youtube starts playing again) even though i did not touch the keyboard (it is still in closed state).
Is anyone else able to verify this?