What does happen? If FN-Lock is on and you reconnect the keyboard to the laptop, FN-lock is turned off.
What should happen? The Fn-Lock state should not change when the keyboard is reconnected using the pop-pins.
How often does this occur? Every time
How can we reproduce this issue?
- Disconnect the keyboard and use it in bluetooth mode
- Make sure that FN-Lock is turned on (FN-Esc). e.g. Fn-F1 should make the screen dimmer.
- Connect the keyboard using the pogo pins
- Press Fn-F1 - that now starts help. The Fn-lock has been lost.
- turning the laptop off
- rebooting; and
- disconnecting the keyboard (there’s a separate bug that I need to raise about that)
which is excellent. It just doesn’t survive when reconnecting the keyboard.
Eve Team - it would be great if you could arrange a firmware fix to the keyboard to resolve that.