Express in this thread what software feature (that would otherwise be considered bloatware) you want for the V. I want this thread to be purely for ideas. The implementation will be discussed afterwards (maybe in a follow up thread). Also, keep in mind community could make these features happen).
Do you want to have an app to change the colour of the keyboard backlight?
Do you want an app that can monitor the battery time left for the keyboard?
Sound off in the comments! Have ideas. Discuss ideas. Refine ideas.
UPDATE: I’m going to make a backlog of ideas here!
- app that can monitor the battery time left for the keyboard
- app that changes the TDP (both manually and actively); can be associated with power modes [@caspa90]
- App that downloads all drivers, firmware, bios updates etc (ex. so people don’t need to install them manually each time they reinstall windows), and keeps them updated [@xDrako]
- Ability to preserve Precision Touch Pad custom settings on the keyboard when connected with Bluetooth [@zman888]
- Easy-to-use fingerprint sensor config utility (again not sure if this is built into Windows already as i haven’t used a Windows fingerprint device yet) [@zman888]
- ability to adjust the hover distance on the stylus [@mlivesey]
- utility to finely adjust brightness levels (even to 0%!)
- utility to change the colour of each key individually and make patterns (within the possible colours available) [@Hulby]
- software switches for touchscreen, digitizer, touchpad, GPS, sensors etc [@Pacman]