Any recommendations for a decent VESA mount for the Spectrum?

Does anyone have any decent recommendations for a VESA desk mount for the spectrum, my current one has 100x100, but also can be used as roughly 120x120 so no way will it fit in the indentation of the mount/stand.

2 Likes

I bought the Jarvis dual monitor arms from Fully and really like them. Are not cheap, but are built to last and work great.

3 Likes

I’ve been looking at Humanscale. These aren’t cheap however the are great quality.

4 Likes

My desk is up against the wall, is there any dual screen monitor arms that you can use up against a wall whilst still having some level of movement in the screen?

2 Likes

You can use those arms with a through-hole design. This is where you use an existing hole or make one to mount the arms.

2 Likes

I had actually brought a model like that but when I attached to the desk found that I couldn’t adjust the arms to where I needed them as the arms needed to go back against the wall but not enough clearance between wall and desk. Was an expensive waste of money!

2 Likes

I am going for this one:
https://www.durable.eu/filing-and-organisation/it-accessories/monitor-mounts/monitor-mount-for-2-screens-through-desk.html

I also ordered a new desk - so everything will be shining new in March :wink:

3 Likes