Any good keyboards for the V?

Hey guys, I’m looking for a relatively cheap but good keyboard for the V. The one which shipped with my V was faulty and it doesn’t seem like the team can deliver on replacements any time soon (I’ve dropped them a few emails and created another support request since Mar but still nothing…). I start college in Sep so I’m preparing for the worst case scenario where I’ll have to get an alternative keyboard. Looking for something light but reliable. Any recommendations?

Do a seach and you’ll find some threads about this. Here’s one that seemed to be a decent option .

I’m using Logitech K480. So bar the best BT wireless I’ve ever used in my life. Connecting to many different devices just works like a charm! Except that it has no backlighting, everything else just beats Eve V’s keyboard easily! :rofl:

I’m using MS Surface Keyboard - I need often numeric block:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/surface-keyboard/8r3rqvvflp4k/3B1D?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

Mate… im in the same sinking boat as you. My keyboard has been out of action since march. Support has been really slow but on Monday, veli got back to me after 3 weeks as said " we are make final preperation to make a new batch of keyboards […] your replacement should be shipping in mid-late june." :anguished: hope support is in contact with you soon.

Did you notice the USB-“legacy”-ports on the V? You could even attach a real keyboard. A keyboard with mechanical switches. c:

Maybe, someday, if I receive my V, I will be able to give away my V-keyboard (US-layout), because I don’t need it. I am addicted to my Planck-keyboard and have to use it on every computer.

Technical yes. The bottom keyboard port follows usb 2.0 standards. Btw honest i bought into the tablet form factor cause i really need a ultra portable device. Since my keyboard broke… I’ve been using the on screen keyboard at it is such hell. Also anothe complaint i have woth the keyboard is that in bluetooth mode… you can send multiple simultaneously registered key stroke but you can’t send track pad imput at the same time and vise versa. :slight_smile:hope u get ur V
Thnx.

I use this one for the SP4, but hope it works with the V. Only BT, but backlight, battery monitor, real on-off button…
and I am surprised how pleasant it is to type with it, surprised b/c it is cheap.
Touchpad is a bit … funky? though…
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LRR2GJC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1