Hi my fellow Eve-Developers.
We are beginning to feel very proud of our upcoming computer. We feel that it should exceed all expectations
As great as the device will be, a PC is only as good as its versatility. This brings us to accessories. When the time comes to introduce our great crowd-developed computer to the world for sale, we’d also like to introduce some.
Of course as tech folk ourselves, we would not dare to offer you anything of low quality. This is why we need to know in advance where to focus our efforts.
As always, you people are the valuable source of curated opinions we so appreciate.
This is why we’d like to ask you what accessories would you like to get along with the device (delivered within the same shipment).
“So once the time comes and you’re in the web store, you don’t have to row out fishing beyond the sea.”
Before shooting your opinion below, please take the time to tick some boxes.
Do you usually purchase complimentary accessories when buying a new device online?
The time I didn’t buy accessories, it was because: (max 2)
- They were too expesive
- The store didn’t have what I need
- I already had the needed accessories
- Another option?
When I bought accessories along with my device, it was because (of) (max 4 choices);
- Ease of shopping, all in one shipping
- I was offered a good deal as a bundle
- I suddenly realized I needed something (being offered) at the checkout
- I needed a particular accessory, and it was offered to me
- The accessory was not offered per se, but I found it and added it to the cart.
- another option?
Assuming you are buying your next personal computer,
what accessories are you most interested in currently? (max 3)
For any USB-C accessory chosen, a similar function can be achieved with a corresponding “USB-A to X” accessory.
- A power bank
- Wired headphones
- Wireless headphones
- A Mouse
- USB-C cable(s) (specify below; which one)
- USB-C / TB3 docking station
- A second USB-C charger
- A second charger with ports & Continuum
- Glass protector film
- Protective / foldable case
- External GPU
- Stylus Pen
- “all in one” dock with power bank and eGPU support (going a little crazy here
Is it a HDMI cable, perhaps a USB-C male to USB-A female? You know the drill. Hit it on the polls above and discussions below.
It will help your dream accessory to become alive if you’d mention the price you’re willing to pay for it + share your choice and its reasoning to the rest of us here at the community (=comments below)
And while your at it, if you can’t think of an accessory that would save you from a worrisome world of trouble or some conventional hurdle, describe your problem; what do you generally want to accomplish and what should the accessory solve for you?
Maybe a new product will be born from out of your idea