A lot of settings seem disabled

For example in the OSD Picture tab, the only setting I can change is Sharpness. I want to change brightness as well as I like my monitor a little darker than most and the whites are a bit too bright for me.

If HDR is enabled it wont allow you to change brightness in OSD.

in settings you can adjust the brightness in the SDR content brightness.

3 Likes

The manual says backlight dimming can be modified if you turn HDR off, but the setting is disabled in both SDR and HDR…

1 Like

Are you using sRGB instead of DCI-P3?

On SDR, yes, I can change brightness now.
But like RuffleMyFluffles, backlight dimming can’t be set in SDR, in both DCI-P3 and sRGB.
Also, I noticed Aspect Ratio is also disabled.
I am on the latest firmware 104.

1 Like

Noticed this issue on PS5. I also had the blacks keep turning brighter while watching movies basically had to switch it off for the issue to go away and to access controls

1 Like

Thank you for pointing it out! We’ll look into adjusting the manual to correctly reflect that global dimming is a planned feature available with a later firmware update.

‘Aspect ratio’ can be accessed by turning off ‘Low-latency mode’ in the ‘Performance’ menu. ‘Low-latency mode’ can be adjusted after turning off ‘Adaptive-Sync,’ also in the ‘Performance’ menu. The monitor scaling required for the ‘Aspect ratio’ function is activated when Spectrum changes the input resolution and refresh rate, toggled by ‘Low-latency mode’ off.