3rd party UK Adapter

I had originally purchased the international adapter kit with the three adapters, but unfortunately the UK one has gone missing.
To get a new one, I have to purchase the whole kit and plus shipping is 29€!

Is there a 3rd party UK power adapter plug we can use?

You can likely just get one from an electronics store. Back when I was testing a prototype there were no adaptors included, so I just went and bought a travel adaptor. Granted, it’ll be more bulky, but it’s the easiest and quickest (and likely cheapest) solution.

2 Likes

Indeed, at the moment I actually use the EVE EU adapter and then an EU-to-UK adapter, which I already had available. It’s just too bulky and doesn’t properly stay in place as the EVE supply is heavy.
I’ll have a look at electronics shops and If I find something I’ll post here.

1 Like

I have my supplied one at work and at home I have chargers from Olixar and Anker, both of which work well. Make sure whatever you get is fully USB PD compliant and can output at least 15W through the port you’re going to use.

1 Like

you mean one of those? It’s about 10€ for me to send it from Germany to you… I got two sets of them delivered with my V’s and will never need those two adapters…

but I got no idea about customs for it…

1 Like

Yes, exactly!
That would be perfect to be honest if it is not too much trouble.
Looks like UK is not leaving the EU on the 31st of October (if ever), so no customs. :slight_smile:
I can pm you and transfer the cost via PayPal.

1 Like

Do it! No problem…

package is on its way to the UK… It was 9€ for shipping a a minute for packing a thing I would never need and another one needs urgently…

2 Likes