Hello, this is my first topic I’m posting about in need of some help.
- 2017 iMac 5K
- 48 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
- 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
- I want to connect my 2 Eve Monitors to my iMac as 2 separate displays (3 displays in total with iMac).
- I want to daisy chain my 2 Eve Monitors together to bridge it to my iMac.
- 1 of my monitors works great, connects to my iMac via USB-C perfectly no issues.
- When I use the same USB-C from above, disconnect my working monitor, my other monitor doesn’t connect to my iMac.
- When I open up my other monitor it shows “0x0@6554Hz” as the resolution and doesn’t connect at all.
- Is this a bad unit monitor that I received or am I doing something wrong? I am open to getting any cable/hub to find a solution.