I have a few questions:
1) Will there be a way to store the pen? for ex: magnetic attachment, pen loop, etc.
2) How is the latency and parallax of the pen compared to the surface pro 4? The surface pro 4 has an additional processor for pen input and reduces the distance between the touch screen and the display to reduce parallax, though it is still present.
3) Does the pen have differential shading by holding the pen at different angles like the apple pencil?
4) How do the core i5y and i7y compare to the surface pro 4's i5 and i7?
5) What happens if you connect the razer core now? can you game on the device by using it right now?
6) How does the core M3 processor fare in gaming when connected to to an egpu? if an egpu solution is made available in the future, would it support the core M3?
7) Benchmarks of the M3, i5y and i7y processors?
8) How does the pen look? Will it have a clickable button like the surface pro 4 on the back? Please give us a pen that is well designed and feels like a real pen not like the pens from other oems where they are hastily designed and some of them are even bulky.
9) Delivery date? Will there be problems in shipping the device to India?
10) Since it has the latest generation of processors, are there going to be firmware/stability issues? Have you identified and rectified them? The surface team took almost 7-8 months from launch to fix the stability issues, If there are severe stability issues would you refund the purchase? Do I have to ship the product to Finland for warranty claims and do I have to pay for shipping for warranty claims?
and finally How did you guys make such an amazing product?